April 16, 2014

ROSEMARY'S BABY


I've been buying quite a few new jewelry lately. It's surprising cause I never really used to wear any kind of jewelry. I got this Rosemary's Baby inspired necklace for a birthday present from this special someone and I really love it. Rosemary's Baby is one of my ultimate favourite films and I've wanted this kind of necklace since I first saw the film. It also has some herbs inside it. I found it from this (Click!) Etsy seller.


 iPhone case from here, hand pendants from here (I made them into earrings and necklace, they come with no chains or hooks)


 Pendants from here.


iPhone case from here, moon and star ring from H&M, smaller moon ring from Gina Tricot, blue ring from some random market. 


I also went for a walk into the woods today and I took some stupid photos. And btw, I'm not wearing any extensions right now. My hair has grown so much but I'm honestly still tempted to get thicker and longer hair.

7 comments:

  1. No tämä on vähän outoa, koska juuri ostin huuto.netistä korun ihan sen takia että siitä tuli mieleeni kaksi elokuvaa joista pidän: Rosemaryn painajainen ja Stephen Kingin Tarpeellista tavaraa. :) Suosittelen katsomaan/lukemaan, jos et ole vielä nähnyt/lukenut. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love buy some accessories too. I can't control myself to buy such wonderful accessories.
    http://evawangfamily.edublogs.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous18/4/14 14:58

    Kivaa kun oot nyt postaillut enemmän :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kui siisti toi luurikotelo! Ja kaikki muukin ah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous28/4/14 14:14

    Tatuointipostaustaaaaaa!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't say that you are wearing hair extensions, looks so natural!

    SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rosemary's babyn kautta elokuviin tarttuakseni, oletko katsonut Sanatorium pod klepsydran / The Hourglass Sanatorium:in? Siinä on tosi vahva äänimaailma ja se on kuvallisesti todella todella rikas. Unenomainen tunnelma läpi filmin niin kuvien kuin tarinankin suhteen. Luulen että voisit tykätä.

    ReplyDelete

I use Canon EOS 1100D
I was born in 1993
I'm from Helsinki, Finland