September 21, 2013

LUV IS IN THE AIR

DRESS SHEINSIDE AND STUDDED HEELS JEFFREY CAMPBELL

Sheinside sent me the most beautiful dress (or any piece of clothing) ever. It's a look-a-like  D&G, but I couldn't afford that in a million years. It's this gorgeous red and blue and there's soldier print in it. It fits me like a glove and I wish that I could use it every day. You can find it in here (click!)

BIKER JACKET H&M, SMILEY FACE SWEATER SHEINSIDE, SMILEY FACE SOCKS MONKI AND CREEPERS FROM HAVE2HAVE

I wanted something warm and cozy because fall is here. This yellow brightens boring fall weather. You can the the sweater in here (click!)


I absolutely love this jacket, it's really 60s (which I love) and also perfect for fall. This colour and shape looks good with everything. You can find it in here (click!)

Tomorrow I'm going to post another movie/TV-show/book review!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous21/9/13 20:51

    Moikka! Olis ihanaa saada jotain kivaa postausta sun lempparivaatteista atm! Tai joku megapostaust KAIKISTA ausn vaatteista! Mun on pakko snaoo, että ite en pukeutuis noin miten sä, mutta vau kun sä laitat IHAN MITÄ VAAN päälles, ja saat ne vaatteet näyttämään tosi kivoilta ja erikoisilta. Tosi hieno ''taito'' :) hih!

    cc.c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous22/9/13 12:08

    ihana takki, ihanat sukat ja IHANAA että oot alkanu päivittämään niin usein. :)

    lämmintä syksyy kaunokainen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous22/9/13 19:46

    Hertsileijaa miten upea mekko!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aivan mielettömän upea mekko! O_O

    ReplyDelete

I use Canon EOS 1100D
I was born in 1993
I'm from Helsinki, Finland