October 4, 2014

LONELINESS WAS AN UNSATISFIED THIRST FOR ILLUSION

Beautiful orange leaves and fresh autumn breeze is finally here. I like summer, who doesn't, but I was getting sick of the heat and wearing shorts and t-shirts all the time.

I got some cute things to wear from Sheinside also;

Hat from H&M, skater skirt and boots from eBay

This so cute and warm sweater is so thick and it looks something like your grandma would make (in a good way). It's gonna keep me warm, especially when the winter comes. You can find the sweater in here!

Striped shirt from flea market and boots from Dr. Martens

I thought that this was going to be a proper jacket but it's very silky and thin, it's more like a kimono in my opinion. I really love the mossy green colour and the softness of it. You can find it in here!

Biker jacket from Bik Bok and boots from Mart Of China

This chiffon kimono isn't very autumnly, but it looks really great underneath jackets and it's a nice pop of colour with black clothes. I really like the print, it looks very water colour like. You can find it in here!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4/10/14 22:02

    U look so lovely. ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/10/14 17:21

    Ihanat syksyset asut, ja oot vaan siis niin kaunis! ihastuttava.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6/10/14 12:40

    Millä nimellä sut löytää goodreadsista?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous23/8/15 16:08

    Your style is so awesome and your face is flawless <3

    ReplyDelete

I use Canon EOS 1100D
I was born in 1993
I'm from Helsinki, Finland