October 8, 2010

IGNORANT BOY, BEAUTIFUL GIRL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Today I got this super duper lovely ring from my grandma. I really love surprises like this, I had no idea that she's gonna give it to me.

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession

1. ''Am I living my life the best I can?''. I wanna live my life every day like it's gonna be my last day. I'm afraid that I'm missing something or someone big so I'm always saying ''yes'' when someone asks me to come out, even if it's too late or too dark or too wet or too cold.

2. Some people, usually those who hurts me the most. It's so stupid how you always like someone who's not gonna ever like you the way you do.

3. ''Am I good/pretty/cute/nice/wonderful enough?'' and what does everyone think about me.

4. ''What am I gonna buy next?''. Doing lists what clothes/shoes/books/food/music I wanna buy next.

5. Food. All those hamburgers, ice creams, milkshakes, fetacheese, salads, salmon and everything else in the world. How can anyone stay thin in world with so delicious food?

6. People from my past.

7. Moving to some other country.

30 comments:

  1. awww, that ring looks soo cute indeed within that box and everything :) You have a great grandma :)
    and I like what you said about food. You look great tho, so don´t worry:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful surprise, really like it ;)

    http://fashionsmajlik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8/10/10 16:53

    olis tosi kiva jos voisit tehä taas videopostauksia (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. you got that right - FOOD IS GOOD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I wish my grandma gave me a ring like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I really think a lot about the things you mentionned!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8/10/10 17:08

    Ihana toi kuva mikä vaihtuu!=) Ja ihanii nää päivän ajatus -jutut mitkä onkaa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. rahaveikko8/10/10 18:07

    Ihan älytöntä kun ihmiset on erilaisia! :-D Tai siis kun mä mietin että mitä mä oisin laittanu noihin, niin mulla ois tullu mieleen kaikkee "onko jumala olemassa", "voidaanko mitään tietää", "onko vapaata tahtoa", "mitä tapahtuu kuoleman jälkeen"... yms. Että aika pinnallisia noi sun jutut :-D "Mitä ostan seuraavaksi?!? Eiks kannattais ostaa sellasta ku tarvii :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. tää sun uus mietelmäjuttu on tosi mielenkiintone, kiva saada tietää syvällisempiäkin asioita :) ja noi kaks ekaa kohtaa on niinku suoraan mun ajtuksien kärjestä myös! :--D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8/10/10 18:53

    aa mullon niin sama toi eka !!! se välillä hankaloittaa mun elämää tosi paljon ku haluisin vaa sanoo kaikille joo ja mennä aina ku pyydetää ja huomaan et en kauheesti kuuntele itteeni asias et mitä mä ite haluisin tai oikeestaan mitä mun pitäis oikeesti tehdä.. on vaa niin paljon kivempi bilettää ja unohtaa kaikki velvollisuudet :-(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous8/10/10 18:57

    Ihan epää rakastan tollasia kameekoruja!! :sss :)) Mut pidä siitä hyvää huolta :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh the ring soo lovely! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. oi ku söpis sormus ja alan olee ihan samaa mieltä tosta ruokajutusta :---PP

    ReplyDelete
  14. How generous is your grandma!;) It´s soo beautiful.

    When I´ve seen the poster on the wall near your bed, I ´ve just had to see the 500 days of summer. And it is the best movie I´ve ever seen. Thanks for this great tip!;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ihana sormus! mullakin on samanlaisia ajatuksia, varsinkin toi ulkomaat-juttu ::) kulutan 85% ajasta haaveilemalla ulkomailla asumisesta, hehs

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think about living life at its best a lot, too. That's why I try to laugh everyday- even if I'm sad.

    And I agree on the food thing. I'm eating an apple right now. xD

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're not alone with the things you say in nr.2
    I think about stuff like this all the time and it makes me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  18. woow that ring look amazing :O
    i's love to get something like that from my granma ^^

    ReplyDelete
  19. Vallan hurmaava sormus! Tykkään! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. loving these posts about yourself :) oh and you totality should go back and do number two!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous9/10/10 12:06

    Wow. That ring looks great and old. Is it some family heritable thing?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great this!

    ReplyDelete
  23. hennap - Sitku on asiaa tai mitään mitä videokuvata :-) Mun mielestä sellaiset turhat videopostaukset on niin tylsiä ettei niitä jaksa katsoa, joten itsekin haluan tehdä niitä vain silloin kun on jotain oikeaa asiaa

    rahaveikko - Toi kysymys ei nyt kuitenkaan ollut mikään ''Syvällisimmät asiat mitä ajattelet usein?'' ja itse vastasin kysymykseen kuten sen itse ymmärsin, eli kertomalla asioita joita mietin usein enkä yrittänyt esittää mitään syvällistä

    Anonymous - It's new, my grandma bought it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. omg the ring is so cute, i want your granny!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. The ring is so fairytale-ish! Really beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. i like the dress

    ReplyDelete
  27. Toi on noita mustalaisten perintösormuksia !

    ReplyDelete

I use Canon EOS 1100D
I was born in 1993
I'm from Helsinki, Finland