October 6, 2010

BUT MOST OF ALL, I HATE THE FACT THAT I DON'T HATE YOU, NOT EVEN CLOSE, NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT, NOT EVEN AT ALL

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession

Something that will keep me updating. I hope you're also interested in words, not just photos.

1. Even when you sometimes get on my nerves I still love you

2. I would like to get to know you a bit better, I know we will be cool together

3. ''1 universe, 9 planets, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas, and I had the privilege to meet you'' Not my own words but that doesn't make them any less true. Get to know me, I think that you will like me more than you can ever guess.

4. I’m not sure what you want from me. Some days you seem to like me so much and others you just ignore me and say stupid things that also hurts

5. I don’t know you almost at all but man, you’re almost just like me

6. I know we don’t say these things, but I love you. You’re almost like the coolest person in the world and we like same things but we’re still different enough. Don’t ever go away!

7. It’s so sad. We used to be so close but just somehow you didn’t want to see me that often anymore. Still, we have our great moments, I’m holding on them

8. Summer 2007 was fucking great! I know we don’t like the same things almost at all and you sometimes think that I’m way too crazy but we’re so fun together

9. I’m not ever going to find what the fuck is wrong with you and what went wrong. No one can be that fucking cruel

10. You’ll always have a place in my heart. I'm sorry what I did, I was too young and scared.

Yeah yeah, I'm such a cliché.

18 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/10/10 06:55

    Onko kutonen amandalle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6/10/10 06:56

    Onko kutonen amandalle :) ja kymppi sun eksälle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6/10/10 09:00

    Those are very beautiful things, really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6/10/10 09:22

    do you think people know that you are writing about them, when they read it? i like that stuff...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olen-niin-rakastunut-juttuihisi. En voi käsittää, kuinka 17-vuotias voi olla noin kypsä, pukeutua hyvin ja näyttää enkeliltä. Olen valovuosia vanhempi ja silti saat minussa aikaan voimakkaan efektin "wou, mikä tyttö"! Rakkaasi saavat olla onnellisia, että heillä on sinut.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this. I feel the same way about many people I know, you voice it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6/10/10 14:32

    Ihana postaus oli ilman kuviakin. 3. oli ihana. Kenties omistettu jollekin virolaiselle... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6/10/10 14:48

    hassua miten paljon kiroilet kun kirjoitat englanniks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. In fact words are more interesing than picture after picture. Could be fun to know you more (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous6/10/10 17:18

    tälläset postaukset on kans kivoja, oikeestaan mikä vaan sulta on ihanaa luettavaa/katseltavaa (-:

    ReplyDelete
  11. 10 things I hate about you. WHAT. A. FILM.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous6/10/10 19:45

    hahaha that was so cute when you said 'yeah, yeah im such a cliché' at the end..but i don't think you're a cliché at all...i loved this post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice idea, I love all your words and pictures, looking forward to reading more...xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous6/10/10 21:19

    That was a lot of inspiration! Thank you! Love your blog & the way you express yourself & your enviroment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the title and how it's so true a lot of times. (i should see that movie again)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous7/10/10 19:32

    This is interesting. And you are interesting. I like these kinds of blog updates as well! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Like.
    I also love that you used that quote from 10 Things I Hate About You as the title. :)

    ReplyDelete

I use Canon EOS 1100D
I was born in 1993
I'm from Helsinki, Finland